If you flush uric acid then you will cure gout naturally! Unfortunately, most people do not realize how simple flushing uric acid can be. Are you a person who is relying on an expensive painkiller to treat your arthritis problem?
If you are taking medication for your sole treatment for this type of arthritis, you are at risk at doing further harm to your joint(s). It is proven that you are more likely to disfigure your joints if you are taking painkillers. This is because painkillers mask the pain when the pain is telling you something.
The pain is telling you that you need to change your diet and nutrition plan and you need to begin to flushing your body. Are you listening?
How to Cure Gout Naturally
Because this disease is caused by uric acid crystals, it only makes sense to try to dissolve and flush the cause. But where does the acid come from?
Uric acid is a natural byproduct of purines; and purines come from the foods and diet that we eat. Therefore, the cause of gout is a physical condition which you can control.
If you want to cure gout naturally, you need to know how to keep purines out of your body and the acid flushed. And it may be simpler than you think!
Flush Uric Acid with Theses Secrets
1. The best way to lessen the load on the body is to avoid all animal products and meats until your gout is cured. Purines are mostly found in animal products, you should become a quasi-vegetarian for a few days.
2. You should also be drinking plenty of water. A good rule of thumb would be to drink enough to always keep your urine clear.
3. Eating fruits and vegetables is also important because they are loaded with water soluble fiber. This type of fiber is synonymous with flushing the body. However, you should avoid pineapples, tomatoes, oranges and cranberries which are loaded with high levels of acids.
4. One remedy that has become very popular is celery seeds. Celery seeds contain nearly 20 different types of anti-inflammatory properties which make them a highly effective treatment. To prepare, simply combine one tablespoon of celery seeds with 2 cups of water and boil until the seeds become soft. Strain the seeds from the mixture and drink one cup 4x every day.
5. It has been found that supplementing folic acid can help eliminate uric acid production. 10 to 75 mg per day inhibits xanthine oxidase which is required for uric acid production.