Let’s face it; pain killers can only do so much for treating your gout pain! But there are plenty of simple gout cures that can eliminate the inflammation, pain and swelling in days.
Just imagine being able to sleep the whole night! Just imagine walking normally and not having to wince every time you take a step. Just imagine treating any and every gout attack!
You can do all of this by simply knowing why you have gout and knowing how to flush uric acid from your body. Here is a brief lesson on why you have gout and how to cure gout!
Why do I have gout?
First off, gout is one of the most painful types of arthritis. However, it is also one of the simplest to treat. Gout most often results when needle-like crystals of uric acid form in the body’s connective tissue or lodge themselves in the space between two bones (joints). I.e. Big toe
This occurs when your body breaks down food into necessary and unnecessary components. Uric acid is one of the components that is formed when your body breaks down purine-rich foods (meats, fish, etc…). Purines do a lot of good work for the body but after they have served their purpose, they break down into uric acid which must be flushed from the body. However, most people do not flush their body like nature intended. And gout is the result!
How do I cure gout?
Technically, there is no cure for gout. However, there is a cure for gout’s symptoms which include the heat, pain, redness, stiffness and swelling. You can do this by flushing the uric acid which is presently in your blood stream. Fortunately, your body has a natural intelligence to heal itself if given the proper tools. And flushing is something that is essential for treating gout!
5 Secrets to Treat Gout Naturally
1. One gout remedy is a glass of water. Well, actually 12 glasses of water. You should be drinking at least 10-12 glasses of water if you are suffering from gout. Water works because it prevents and treats the uric acid that is present in your body. The more you urinate, the more you are flushing uric acid; the more likely you are to treat gout.
2. Many natural health doctors suggest vitamin therapy during gout. One common vitamin that most doctors recommend is vitamin C. This vitamin is great because it boosts your immune system while it lowers uric acid levels. We recommend taking 1,000 mg during an attack.
3. Soaking your toe also helps with the pain. We recommend soaking your foot in a solution of apple cider vinegar and warm water. Though this remedy is centuries old, it surprisingly works during an attack.
4. We also strongly recommend a gout free diet. In other words, you should educate yourself on what foods cause gout and what foods flush uric acid. You should begin by educating yourself on what foods are high in purines. You should also eat at least 6 fruits or vegetables a day because their flushing characteristics.
5. We also recommend choosing a simple gout natural remedy during an attack. We have outlined a step by step procedure in this Gout Remedy Report of the top 7 researched remedies for gout.
Flush Gout in 24 Hours
Would you try a gout treatment that is 100% guaranteed to work?
Of course, who wouldn’t? For peace of mind, you have 6 months to try these simple gout cures that work in 24 hours or less. If you are not satisfied, we promise a full refund and you can keep the downloadable report! Take a moment and visit our website today.